Thursday, May 19, 2005

whew

ok, i am not dead, but i certainly feel like it!
today is my final review for studio. the big one, as we like to call it. i cant remember the last time i was awake for this long. since 8 am, wednesday morning. oof. however, i got some kick ass drawing done, a little watercolor and one mean design concept statement written. perhaps i can snow them once again?
here is hoping i actually stay awake for my presentation. i can almost see it now....

reviewer: so ms. sklar, i think you might need to re-think your entire design. it has soooo many flaws, blah blah....
me: um..o...k....zzzzzz
r: ms. sklar? um, is she actually.....ms. sklar?

yes, that is how it could take place. more later!

and if you havent noticed we are now adding max to the fray. i will force him to post soon.

smooches
a

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love the new title of your blog. ;) I wish you the best waking hours possible for your presentation. [closes eyes and wishes *really hard*] There ya go! I did my best!

kai

kai

About Me

just learning how to be a real adult, whatever that is. i guess it means paying bills on time